- Make sure you create a sitemap.
- Add your site to Google Search Console and tell them where to find the sitemap.
- Update the content of your website from time-to-time. If Google crawls your website and sees that no changes were made it will take a little longer to come back and check it again whereas if Google finds changes it will come back more often.
- Promote siloing and internal linking. An example of this is writing a detailed page about web hosting. Then create sub-pages (Windows Hosting and Unix Hosting) that are linked to within the content of the main page (web hosting).
- Have other websites point to (link) to the internal pages of your website. When they find a link on another website to yours they will follow that link and start indexing that page.
· Answer requested by Dee Marcyniuk and Nicki Hansen