Maybe you can’t afford full-blow marketing services but there is an option out there that can help you out and it is called DIIB.
You can check out my full DIIB Reviews post for the full details on what I experienced using DIIB along with screenshots that I took to give you an idea on what it looks like.
I have some customers that have me do the hard work for them with my paid subscriptions then I instruct them what to do next. Even though this takes longer than if I were to do it myself it does help my customers save a buck and still get the job done. Keyword research, competition analysis, and digital trends are examined by me then I pass on my recommendations to the client and tell them what to do.
Now, I discovered a service that also does this also and it is called DIIB. It is targeted for people that are limited on budget and knowledge of digital marketing or just want to do the job themselves. I highly recommend trying out this service if you want to do-it-yourself.
What DIIB can do:
- Combine data from your Facebook Page, Google My Business Page, and Google Analytics: They figure out what you need to do when and why. Not only that they produce objectives, alerts, and email you to let you know of important information that coincides with Google Algorithm updates.
- Keep track of your progress: How will you know if what you are doing is working? DIIB will let you know through reports, emails, and graphs.
- Teach you: This blew me away as well. There are easy quick-to-understand directions paired with easy-to-follow steps that you check off as you are doing the task to get the job done. If you want more detail or the why behind any of the steps they have links that you can follow to teach you more.
- Provide content ideas:DIIB takes a look at similar websites, current trends, and examines the traffic on your website to give you ideas on what to write about that will help improve your rankings and importance in Google’s eyes.
- Help your social media campaigns: DIIB goes over data and lets you know where you need to add more posts, which days and time of day to add them to be the most beneficial for you by looking at your Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and Google My Business data.
- Let you know if a Google Algorithm changed harmed or helped you: By looking at your data and similar websites DIIB can let you know if the latest Google Algorithm changed helped or harmed you and what you can do about it.
- Find and correct bad backlinks: Whether you have broken links pointing to your website or links from spammy looking sites pointing to you, DIIB can offer you advice on what to do along with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to get the job done. Also, there are brief and detailed reasons available for you to read while doing this. By fixing these backlinks you will gain more traffic and gain authority in the eyes of Google.
What DIIB can’t do:
- Keyword Research: If you want keyword research done then you would have to use a service like Moz or have me do it for you. Keyword research gives you the insight on what keyword phrases to use for your website that is searched for frequently but low on competition.
- Competition Analysis: If you want to find out what your competitors are doing or better yet what they are doing that seems to work best for them then you would have to use SpyFu or use my services. I have this divided between organic and pay per click competition analysis.
- Directory Submission: This service is provided for by me and Moz Local. It scours the internet finding any missing, duplicate, and inaccurate information about your business and helps you correct it. This, in turn, helps generate traffic to your website and gain rankings.
DIIB is the perfect platform to keep all of my ducks in a row and helps me keep track of what was done and what still needs to be done. Also, it shows you all of your data, compiles it, and makes recommendations for you as well. You cannot ask for a better service for such a low price!
“Diib ties into a company’s existing website analytics software and tells the user in plain English what is going on with the website. Now, business owners don’t have to have a PhD in data analytics to know how their website is doing and how they can improve it. This type of tech used to cost tens of thousands of dollars, just a year or two ago.”
“For example, Diib, a company currently experiencing huge growth, has created software that offers instant, data-driven suggestions for enhancing the performance of your website.”